Sunday, 4 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The sometimes intermittent account of one woman’s bumbling and somewhat unorthodox life….where things often go spectacularly awry and where the heart rules the head.
Here you will find honesty, stupidity, miscellaneous codswallop and a life lived in a manner it was never planned to be.... but lived!
The content and images on this site remain the property of the site owner unless otherwise specified. Every effort is made to provide accurate information, however the owner cannot guarantee accuracy. Unauthorised attempts to upload/change information on this site is prohibited and is protected under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. The owner is not responsible for the content of external sites.
7 Comments:
Totally love it!! used to have 2 cats one was so much into 'Lounging marathon'training we had to prod him to check he was still alive!!!
I LOVE Zoey. :)
Lol at the "fitting into small parking spaces".
OMG... look at the mess the collaborative art made! hehe
Hmmm I never considered the cats aspect ratio before, maybe thats where I went wrong.
Puss Puss has now gone to the mad old cat lady (who was really nice)where he'll be much better off.
My eldest son (9) feined extreme distress when he realised after 4 days that the cat had gone.
Cat.
Yodelling.
I like.
:-)
cat yodelling - I love it!
belle
That was so funny, thank you for posting it!
I loved it :) Funny how my three horrors do the same thing, especially the lounging and eating the plant :)
*Hugs*
Post a Comment