After almost four weeks with only two nights decent sleep I did something that goes against all my principles and popped a pill last night!
Sleepers I won't entertain but I discovered long since that antihistamine, Piriton specifically, works wonderfully for me in it's ability to effectively 'knock me hard over the head' in a matter of minutes. It's not good I know to take meds. for a reason other than that indicated but as I used to have it legitimately for eczema I figured it wasn't too much of a bad thing....and after all they are available over the counter.
So, last night I popped one and success....I slept like the dead, all night, straight through, no tossing and turning, no early hours blogging, just lovely, lovely sleep.
I've got a head full of cotton wool of course this morning but as they say you 'get owt for nowt' and it was well worth the cheat! :o)
Wednesday, 2 April 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment