Wednesday, 9 April 2008

Pay it forward


I've managed to get myself tied up with a game on the blog of TexsMissusDemeanours; it sounded quite amusing so I decided I wanted to play too. The rules are set out below:

The first three people to join the challenge on my blog will receive a gift handmade by me. I will have 30 days to make and send your gift. You must then do a post on your blog inviting 3 people to join your Pay It Forward and receive a handmade gift from you. Sounds easy enough right. The first three people who leave a comment saying they want to join will receive something made by me.

The difficult bit of course is what does one make for the responders but I think I have a cunning plan...... I'm going to interpret the phrase 'handmade by me' slightly differently and offer for my 'prizes' a personalised header banner or button (your call) for your blog.

Ok, don't all rush at once! ;o)

0 Comments: