Monday, 21 April 2008

Just call me 'Herman'.....

.....because I feel like him, Herman Munster that is!

I have one of those necks, you know the one, it hurts like hell and it doesn't do what it should, it's locked in position shooting pain from my shoulder to the top of my head and even copious amounts of pain killers and deep heaty kind of stuff isn't rendering it any the more mobile or pain free. I don't usually 'do' pain killing drugs, tending to think that unless we are talking a life threatening kind of pain then I can manage without, I have to fill my little body with too many pharmaceutical 'wonders' daily as it is without adding to it unnecessarily. This hurts though, big hurts, that or I have become a pain wimp but whatever even with the damn pills it's not good.

I have no idea what I have done to render myself in this pathetic Herman-esque condition, maybe I just slept oddly on it (on the odd occasion I actually sleep these days) or maybe it's sitting in a different position at my new computer table, who knows...... but I do know the novelty has worn off now!

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a look for something called MSM CREAM.
Has to be the cream - tablets do not have the same almost-instant effect. The alternative medicine guys in Channel Isles maybe best source. (0800 107 57 57) VOLTAROL is almost as good and should be available otc at local chemist. I have same sort of pain in my shoulder but this MSM CREAM stuff keeps it in check and no taking tablets. Just be very careful about washing hands or using rubber gloves when applying - if by chance you get any in your 'interesting places' it stings like hell. Good luck.

anonymouse jw again