So we are headed to Christmas, there is a strong possibility I will be flying off on a short holiday somewhere and what happens? What happens is that my trusty, much loved camera died a sudden and complete death! FFS! That thing was like my right hand, I knew it inside out, it worked well, did it's job and I loved it.

It was old but it was fab, it was bought in the days when a digi compact set you back a fair few hundred quid and I never wanted it to die.....but it did, very unceremonoiusly!
Thank heavens for small lottery wins and the fall in price of technology is all I can say....at least I managed to get a new one, I would hate to be completely camera-less. All I have to do now is get to grips with it!


1 Comments:
Oooh nice! Hope you have a lovely Christmas, wherever you end up.
Post a Comment