Wednesday, 19 December 2007

Getting there

I know, I know, I have been a very bad blogger recently, in fact I haven't been a blogger at all as is appallingly very evident by my recent lack of anything new here, not even so much as a silly cat post!

It's the Christmas rush that is to blame, or rather my complete and utter lack of organisation during the run up, resulting in a manic dash at the very last minute. There was a time in my life that everything was done by the beginning of December....those days are long gone!

I have at last though got it together and managed to get some semblence of Christmas sorted out. The cards are written (ok, all 10 of them, another of my poor points) and the final gift is wrapped, I even managed to decorate the tree that had stood sadly naked in my parents living room for too long. I seem to have spent every moment I haven't been working in one shopping centre or another deserately searching for the ever elusive inspiration but finally it is done....all I have to do now is pack it all up, for my Christmas will be elsewhere.

As yet I have no idea where 'elsewhere' will be but I finish work for ten days on Friday and if I'm a lucky girl my Christmas might begin with a flight.

Friday can't get here soon enough! :o))

0 Comments: