Saturday, 10 November 2007

What's in there?

A meme....it's been a while and I fancied an lazy post so I stole this from 'burning the ground'.

1. What’s in your medicine cabinet?
I don't have a medicine cabinet (there's a requirement for one's own home for that) but I do have a medicine 'basket' full of er...medicine! Oh, was I supposed to be specific? Ok, backup supplies of the meds I use long term, important papers that I can't be bothered to file away properly and 'girly' stuff. Probably the odd software CD too, it tends to be a general dumping spot.

2. What’s in your wallet? About £200, I hate carrying cash but bankrupts don't have the luxury of plastic, my driving licence, old receipts, an old train ticket, a pre-paid prescription certificate and my E111.

3. What’s in your bag/briefcase/backpack/purse? Heavens above, I cant list all that, I have one of each with me most of the time! OK, I'll try:

Backpack: Permanently packed with clothes and survival kit for my transitory lifestyle.

Bag: Ok, this is my lappy bag....contents, um, a lappy, cables/dongle/camera/batteries, papers, CD's, the odd DVD and probably a book.

Handbag: Small scale transitory life survival kit. Purse, cigarettes, memory sticks, phone,headset, various meds and 'girly things',keys, hairbrush, and little sentimental souvenirs I pick up here and there, a pebble from the top of Grossglockner, a tile from a Spanish swimming pool(don't ask)a tiny conker, one of Tilly's wiskers and a lock of someone's hair!(no one mention the 'sentimental old bint' phrase!)

4. What’s in your glove box? CD’s, service book for the car, phone and headset chargers, spare cigarettes, chocolate and my pay slips....I don't know why I keep those there!

5. What’s in your imagination? This is a family site, I couldn't possibly tell you that!

0 Comments: