My day didn't start too well, I was tired, it was a dull morning and the rain was falling in stair rods from the word go. By mid morning on my sandwich run I was wet through to the skin, cold and fed up, my mind was full of one worry and another that I couldn't shift and I was thoroughly disgruntled.
And then two things happened out of the blue. Firstly someone bought me a present, a Jasper Conran handbag

I have long coveted,(yes I know it's a sin to covet but what the hell) I 'do' handbags, well with size 2-3 feet I can hardly do the standard shoe thing can I, children's shoes don't too often have the glamorous touch!
Secondly, on returning from the shops with my much prized gift clutched in hand I bumped into an old friend whom I haven't seen for over a year, and then only briefly. We managed a few minutes gossip before the risk of overstaying our parking tickets forced us to leave but it was good to see her again and we parted with a promise to make a date to catch up properly.
So....my soggy, miserable day was unexpectedly transformed and this evening my frowny face has turned to a smiley face.
Thank you guys, you know who you are :o)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment