...or at least the little bit of it I inhabit seems to be!
The last couple of weeks seem to have been manic and mostly I have been barely able to decide which way up I am, let alone get anything constructive done or make my way here to the blogosphere. Extremely remiss of me I know (and thank you to those of you who mailed me enquiring as to my state of health and wellbeing), I have tried but between a broken internet connection (ugh), personal pressures to attend too and an all pervading need to sleep I just don't seem to have done anything but work, worry and at least attempt to get some shut-eye.
Life has a habit of doing that doesn't it? Just when you think you are beginning to 'get it sussed' it suddenly presents you with a whole new batch of challenges and hurdles....another heap of stuff to deal with, another pile of problems, more hitting the ground running. Yada, yada, yada, blah, blah, blah. A worrier? Who me?? ;o)
So that's it, a non-post but some explanation at least as to my lack of presence here recently.
I promise to try and do better from now on.....and to answer the ever increasing pile of email I seem to be currently acquiring again!
What is it they say? (whoever 'they' may be)....
"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger"!
Wednesday, 7 February 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment