Sunday, 17 December 2006

I woke up this morning....

....as one does on occasion in a state of 'ugh-ness' and panic at the realisation that Christmas is now only a week away and I am still completely unprepared for it!

I don't 'do' disorganisation very well, I like to have things sussed as a general rule and yet this Christmas I seem to have 'gone to pot' in a big way.

I still have way too many gifts un-bought and little idea of what to buy to rectify that situation, I have managed to gather together some cards but as yet they are still nicely packaged and completely un-written, and aside from Christmas day itself, which we will spend with my parents, I have absolutely no idea where or what I will be doing for the rest of the festive season. This is the first year I have been in a job (if you can call it that) where I have the whole period off work (unpaid mind you....eekkk, I need the money) but I have no idea what I'm going to do with myself.

For reasons I won't bore you with I have a slightly difficult week ahead of me before I even make it to the season of 'joy' and right now I still just wish I could hibernate until next year and a return to some semblance of normality.

Ok....I'm gonna go back to bed and see if I can wake up in a better frame of mind.....

Bah, bloody humbug!

0 Comments: