It's winter you see, or at least it's fast heading that way and that means only one thing ...it's damn cold out there. The cold must be fought somehow and the preference is for rather ungainly and certainly not remotely sexy undergarments!
Suffice to say, I pity any poor A&E staff should I ever be unfortunate enough to hit the tarmac (unlikely though it is, the 'guy on the front' is good, believe me I wouldn't be on the back if he weren't) who has to cut me out of my leathers only to find an
So chaps (no pun intended), next time you ogle the leather clad rear of a female biker, you might like to bear that delightful visualisation in mind! ;o)


2 Comments:
You will remember that bikers of any sort up here are a bit thin on the ground. I do occasionally see a nice shaped seat cover go past but have realised tghat at my age it is better to admire what one sees rather than theorise what goes on beneath. Passion delayed is passion denied to twist the old adage.
Mind you - I'd have greater chance of getting inside leathers than I have of getting past your word verification first time!
Post a Comment