
and lets face it good luck hasn't been high on my list of events lately, a degree of paranoia is threatening somewhere in the back of my small mind and I am fighting a strong urge to hide away in my bed until midnight! That said I was woken way too early by one small cat shredding the bedroom carpet and to find that something appears to have twisted my neck overnight into an unacceptable position rendering it painfully inactive...... so perhaps the bedroom is best avoided.
On my agenda this 13th is the submission of my appeal to the courts in an effort to save my car and a relatively long drive (while I still have a car to drive at all) involving the much and rightly maligned M25, where on a good day my projected two hour journey more frequently expands to over four hours....hey,what could possibly go wrong? ;o)
But on the positive side, any Friday has to be good, it has to be better than the Monday to Thursday stuff, it's Friday, Friday's are sacrosanct, Fridays hold the promise of the weekend and weekends are good.
Really, I'm not superstitious!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment