Thursday, 19 October 2006

A happy day

It's been kind of an odd day today, all bits and pieces, a little stressful but a happy day and happy days are something one can never have too many of. Maybe, just maybe this is the start of a change of fortune in gemmak's-ville.... but I won't start counting my chickens just yet!

So what made my day a happy one?

Firstly, massive 'CONGRATULATIONS' to a friend who today 'made the grade' in style, and with determination achieved an important goal. Hey...very well done you, you know who you are.

Secondly, Poppy cat would have been 18 years old today ....happy memories of a happy cat.

Thirdly, there has been a small hiccup in the business of Tilly's rehoming (more another day perhaps but don't get too excited, she still has to go) which means I get to keep her for another 10 days. :o) I'm not sure that having geared myself up and stressed myself out so severely for her departure tomorrow, that I want to go all through it again but in the immediacy, if 10 days is all I can get then for now it's a bonus and I'll take it thankyouverymuch!

...and finally, my day began at approx. 5am (thankyou not Tilly), by reading this post which raised my spirits immediately and which if you can spare a few moments to read is well worth the time :o)

0 Comments: