There is no turning back now, my bankruptcy application had made it's electronic way to the insolvency service and been accepted in principle. All that remains now is for me to attend a grilling with a judge, likely sometime next week, (it seems to be a fast turnaround this bankruptcy business) and if my case is looked upon favorably that will be it....gemmak will be a bankrupt.
Ok, I have then to wait a month for the receiver to decide if he wishes to relieve me of any of my possessions,
Ain't life grand!
It has been suggested to me, by someone better able than myself right now, to see the positive in this, that I should be viewing it as the opportunity for a fresh start. Yup, good point it is but right now, whilst my common sense agrees my emotions don't seem to be keeping up with that thought!
Repeat after me.....
"I will not let this make me bitter.......angry,.....f*cked off........ raging......"
much!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment