Friday, 28 July 2006

Not another spider!

What is it with Fridays and spiders??

Last Friday saw the bath spider incident and today another presented itself, this time on the stair riser and of more than generous proportions.

It was suggested that I hoover it up but I've been there before only to find the monstrosity advance on me once again from the bottom of the machine.....so a new plan had to be formulated.

Plan #2 worked like a dream....squirt it with a generous helping of hairspray to slow down any escape attempts and then deal it a final heavy blow with a handy shoe!

Sorry if that's not very 'green' but my love of green and natural history does not extend to spiders, in any way shape or form!

Hey, I'm getting good at this, that's two 'dispatched' to the great web in the sky (do spiders go to heaven? they better deserve an arachnid hell) in a week....ok, so I'm shaking again but life ain't perfect and myself even less so! ;o)

0 Comments: