
At night of course she is incarcerated indoors with the second reason you have heard less of her shennegins recently, 'hell kitten', the now infamous Tilly, who despite our best efforts to pay equal amounts of attention to both, has a habit of finding mischievous and downright naughty ways to demand our attention and therefore make her way more often here!
Ditto, in comparison, now seems very well behaved, she is heading toward her fifth (human not cat years) birthday and is, at least when inside, genteel and quiet when considered alongside Tilly. She potters about for the most part or sleeps off her days patrolling and keeps madam in some sort of order should she overstep the 'sisterhood' mark. For friends they still are, despite Tilly's constant tormenting and harassing over the last six months.
Ditto, I have to say, deserves a cat medal for her tolerance, she has been stalked, 'hunted', pounced upon unendingly, had her ears bitten (in fun I might add), been shoved off the bed unceremoniously on more than a few occasions and still she will allow the perpetrator of these crimes to play on and to snuggle up next to her and fall asleep, when finally their games have worn them out. Not once has a paw been raised in anger.

So that's where Ditto is, a busy little mog, with a large territory to protect, gifts to be found and a small cat to keep in order! :o)


1 Comments:
Where's Ditto?
Lifting his leg on the curtains of his captor no doubt.
The Ditto I mention is by now about 10 months old and was TAKEN from a disabled RV in a Chevron in San Juan Capistrano, California on or abouts March 23rd along with his mother and thanks to my Mom she has been recovered.(Love Ya Mom !)
Ditto is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, solid rust colored and is very much missed.
I watched in horror as his Sire Rowdy returned to a vehicle fire so his pal Outlaw, an unbelievieable striking and sweet Australian Shepherd did not die alone.It is a vision I will never be able to forget.
I have pics of his nearly identical sibling if necessary genetic confirmation will be performed .
I will never give up in my search.
If anyone has any information about him, please send it along if you will and I thank you.
OutlawDerm@AOL.com
Post a Comment