Friday, 5 May 2006

Eeeekkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!

That's it, I remember why I love winter so much, it's not the snow, it's not the beautiful frosty mornings....it's because of the lack of spiders!

So here I am, just gone midnight, minding my own business, chilled and thinking of pottering off to bed when I see 'something' on the wall about two foot from my face. I'm seeing things I think to myself, I'm getting tired...I do a double take...I am not seeing things...there, just feet from my face is the biggest, most horrible spider I have seen in years, eeekkkkkkk...that's it, in an instant I'm gone shrieking into the hallway shouting to PG to 'attend to it', and most certainly not lose it....for should such a gargantuan specimen get 'lost' in the house I would most definitely not be going to sleep tonight! Ok....so still eeekkkk'ed out it's unlikely I will anyways but at least now it's safely 'dispatched' I'm in with a change...once of course I have checked the bed for further infiltrators.

F**k! I hate spiders, I mean really hate them, no I mean really, really, really hate them, more than anything ...I'll never get a grip of it...it's only damn well May and the first was a monster....can I have winter back now please?

Eeeeekkkkkkkkk!

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

What kind of spider? :) Ok, nevermind. lol!