Sunday, 2 April 2006

You might wonder...

...if you're one of the loyal regulars in gemmak's-ville why things have become a little slower than usual in this little patch of the blogosphere.

Well all that I can say is that things have been less than fun at times here recently, we've had one problem after another, you know, one of those times when just when you thought you were getting to beat one problem another presents itself.

None of the details I can blog, I wish I could but it's not appropriate that I do, even I have a little decorum here and there. You can be rest assured though that there is a chink of light at the end of what feels right now, is quite a long tunnel, I have some good support going on (thank you you know who you are both of you) and if you could just bear with me a while, and perhaps put up with even more of these than normal (what more cats? I hear you scream)


in the interim, soon things will return to normal...or at least I damn well hope they will! ;o)

Hey ho, ain't life grand sometimes.

1 Comments:

Bert said...

WHAT MORE CATS??????????

(thinking of you)