This last week seems to have been madness in many ways and I'm still in some degree of disarray. My usual routines have disintegrated and there has been so much to do and to sort out that I'm back to playing catch-up again. Another of those times where I find myself having to offer many of you an apology because I still haven't replied to your email or a comment and I have to thank so many of you for your truly kind and supportive words over the last few days, it's at times like this last week in mine and PG's life that the old adage 'you find out who your friends are' proves just that, you really do find out who your friends are and many of mine are here in this virtual little world. So I thank you, your words of advice and encouragement have meant a lot to both of us and an extra special thankyou to those who seem to stick by my side through thick and thin, you know who you are L, M. and J.
So what else......Tilly's little operation went according to plan and she is gradually returning to normal, if having a bucket on your head can be considered normal! The vet as ever after an anesthetic advised us last night to offer her a light meal, scrambled eggs for instance, but she was having none of it, the real deal it had to be and so I gave in and fully expecting her to 'return' it to us gave her her usual cat delicacies.....robust little madam that she is she wolfed the lot down quite happily and that was the last we saw of it. She made a cursory attempt at cleaning around her offending and hated new adornment and then fell back asleep for the night. It shouldn't be too long now before she's back up to speed, I just wish she would listen when I tell her that if only she would leave her stitches alone she could be bucket-less!
And finally it is a week of birthdays in gemmak's-ville so maybe things will improve for a day or two, on Wednesday this little blog is two years old and on Thursday I am 'x' years old....probably the less I concentrate on that aspect of the week the better!
So that's it, my small bits of news caught up with, all that remains is to find a job for PG and to catch up on some design work and emails now and to thank you all again once more. :o)
Tuesday, 11 April 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment