
To that end, the once tiny wee Tilly kitten has just been shipped off in her little box, complaining loudly for the entire journey, having been less than impressed by the 'nil by mouth' rule over the last twelve hours, to the vets for her first ever surgery. Hopefully her one and only. Much as it was tempting there will be no 'Tilly kittens' it's just not practical in a small flat and with our current 'employment status' not a good move at all, to save the cost of the surgery now would be something of a false economy compared to the cost of a pregnancy and the resulting offspring......besides which I would never be able to give any of them away!
So now I'm like a nervous parent, it's her first anesthetic and that always makes me a
How do I just know that Tilly and the 'bucket thing' are going to mean trouble this evening!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment