
Really, it's the only way I can conceive of coping with the fact that I am yet another year older today....and never mind how many years, I ain't tellin', but cake, big, fat chocolatey cake might just take the sting out of the birthday tail......oh and from here on in I think all things chronological should be counted in reverse! ;o)


4 Comments:
Happy Birthday Gemmak!
Hope you have a top banana day!
So far so good , thank you :o)
I hope you had a wonderful birthday! My dad's birthday is April 11th and my hubby's is April 20th! :-) All the April babies are fantastic!
I am in shock. We share our birthday!!
MY b'day is the 13th!!! of April even!!!
No wonder I like you so much!!
I didn't get cake, either. 8^(
But I did get some ice cream 8^)
Happy Belated to you, duckie!!
Charmaine
Post a Comment