I can't rememeber where I found this but it suffices for a day when my brain in fried!....oh and this time I feel mean, go to the bottom for those I have tagged! Heh.
Accent – Lord knows....South Eastern England, with a little mancunian somwhere in there.
Booze of choice – None, tee total...yes, really!
Chore I hate – Cooking.
Dog or Cat – You need to ask?
Essential electronics – Hey...... ok, computer, camera, phone, memory stick, is it possible to live without those?
Favorite perfume - Thierry Mugler, 'Angel'
Gold or Silver? Gold.
Hometown – Near London is as close as you get.
Insomnia? – Not usually.
Job Title – Customer Service supervisor.
Kids? – Nope.
Living Arrangement – Co-habit.
Most-admired trait – Mine? heaven knows, you're asking the wrong person there!
Overnight Hospital Stays – Yes, peritonitis age 12.
Phobia – SPIDERS!!!!
Quote – "The pursuit of happiness is the greatest cause of unhappiness" Anon.
Religion – None.
Siblings – One of of each...both younger.
Time I wake up – 6 ish....unless Tilly decides otherwise.
Unusual talent/skill – Um..... does still being able to do the splits (I think)count? If it doesn't I don't have one!
Vegetable I refuse to eat – brussels sprouts. Ick.
Worst habit – Smoking.
X-rays – Yes, quite a few but I don't recall what they were all for.
Yummy foods I make – Told you before I don't do cooking! ;o)
Zodiac sign – Aries but it's all hogwash to me.
...and those required to please join in are:
Natty, Paddy, Fletch, and Wallo
Go guys.......and don't say I never give you anything!
Thursday, 20 April 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment