Tuesday, 21 March 2006

Something good....

....happened this morning.

I sat here last night feeling sorry for myself, thoroughly and pathetically fed up with one thing and another, nothing earth shattering, just a constant stream of small problems recently. I even blogged it, I typed out a long, boring and protracted post of my small woes, one of which was the constant hassle and problems Gemmak Designs has been since the sad demise of the original site. I was about ready to jack it in, the hack to a porn site and the ensuing work and bother had been just about the last straw......but something stopped me hitting the publish button, don't ask me what because other than maybe I was ashamed to be moaning about something so relatively insignificant, I have no idea why I didn't just post it there and then, but I didn't, instead I went to bed.

This morning as ever, as soon as the obligatory early morning coffee had been made and cigarette had been lit I switched on my pc to check my mail....and there, first in the list was a mail from 'someone' telling me they had managed to rescue and reclaim the old DAB url that had been hacked!!!! Yayyyyyy, no more porn, no more buttons to change on numerous blogs, no more complaints and even a redirect to my new site now in place!

Really, I don't think my day could have started better if I had won the lottery, I feel like a new woman, things are beginning to turn around at last maybe.

Thank you 'someone'...you know who you are and you really made my day/week/month..........

Oh...and I deleted the original post!

1 Comments:

Bert said...

Well it wasn't me ho ho ho