
The Last Post, thank God for that I hear you all cry, well I'm releaved to... :o)
So what have I learnt from this whole 'Blog Sitting' experience...
Well it has illustrated to me that I Blog when I have something to say, something I need to get out my system and because I'm usually a stable(ish) guy that means I'm an infrequent poster... My Blog is all about me and my needs... Selfish as it sounds...
But 'Blog Sitting' has shown me it's a dam hard commitment to make, 'having' to post every day (and I only had to do it for four!!!). You've lost your freedom to just say, "F**k It" I'm off down the Pub, or when you really have nothing to say you just can keep quiet, you have that responsibility and pressure to your 'Readers' to post.
So I think as a passing farewell, I'd like to salute in a massive way Gem and all the rest of you avid bloggers out there that can be 'bothered' to keep it going relentlessly, I couldn't do it...
Hat of to you all... :o)
Yeah Yeah OK , shes back tomorrow :o)
So to the Gemmak Posse, it's farewell from me and thanx, it's been emotional... :o)
Ciao Ciao
Fletch
Confused from Chichester
I BLOG There4 I Am
PS. Wot No Anti-Cat Gag... Na, consider youselves lucky, I was going to post my favourite Thai recipe for sweet and sour pussy but thought I'd be nice to all you sad cat lovers instead... (Easy there Tigar !!! ;o) )


1 Comments:
Have thoroughly enjoyed reading Fletch. What a great sub! I'd like to hire you to sub for me, too!
B'bye, Fletch,
and welcome home, Gem!!
Post a Comment