Sunday, 19 March 2006

Design buttons

If you have a link button on your site that looks like either of these:




please could you email me and let me know.

Since DAB closed someone has taken over the URL and redirected it to a porn site, the above buttons carry that link. I have mailed everyone I can find with the offer to remove/replace it but if I missed you I'm sorry, I only keep records for six months and I am sure I haven't been able to trace everyone affected.

If you mail me I will remove the button for you or replace it with the correct one, or if you prefer, supply you with the appropriate code.

Thank you and my apologies for any inconvenience or embarrassment.

1 Comments:

Gudmans Dautter said...

Hey, whattaya know...I have the *good* one!

I'm nearly sorry I missed out on the porn site!! (kidding)