Monday, 20 February 2006

The last few days.....

....have been somewhat peculiar in gemmak's-ville for a number of reasons, none of which I can go into here, which begs the obvious question, why I am typing this at all? I don't know is the answer but I am none the less.

I have stuff going on in my head, thoughts and feelings that somehow right now I just can't find suitable words for..... and even if I could, I couldn't articulate them in this forum. Some of the incidents haven't directly affected me but have resulted, among other things, in my questioning if I gave appropriate advice, whether I should have suggested another route, could I have been more help or did I completely misread the given situation and consequently only make matters worse.

Some other 'goings on' have been more directly in my own life, nothing terrible just a little confusing and unsettling but resolvable and do-able. I kinda feel like I have been treading water, going nowhere and doing nothing for a few days, stuck in a fog and I don't like it too much. Again I can't go into details, again it begs the question what is this post about, and again I'm not sure.

Hey ho, tomorrow is another day.......

2 Comments:

Gudmans Dautter said...

Hey, duckie--you are not alone!!

Sometimes we have thoughts out of nowhere that conflict or compete with thoughts that belong.

Then we don't know how we feel, what we think or what we might be able to write about it.

You have to have a strong feeling that you gave the right advice with the information you had at that moment (remember EST?)

Feeling stuck, either permanently or temporarily is not a great place to be, but it does allow us time to consider, contemplate, our options and hopefully come to an informed decision, then take steps to fulfill the requirements of that decision. Sometimes we need a little extra time to think ourselves out of our stuck.

Gudmans Dautter said...

By the way, I do hope you are feeling/thinking better today.