Thursday, 9 February 2006

I never thought......

....I would see the day I would say this but today I'm going to.

I will never again involve myself willingly in the detention of the perpetrator of a crime, nor will I write a statement or offer myself as a witness!

Our judicial system may be considered one of the best in the world but it seems that if you try and 'do your bit' suddenly you become relegated to a position less than that of the offender.

I now find myself threatened with contempt of court, of warrants being issued for my arrest and Lord knows what all else......and all because I am due to go on holiday when I am required to appear as a witness. The 'system' it seems has some difficulty accomodating my problem.....despite the fact that we all know, that's the CPS, the police and myself, that ultimately I am highly likely not to have to give evidence once I arrive at court!

Never, never again....I've had enough, next time I will go against all my instincts and morals and suffer a sudden loss of memory!

I really didn't ever think I would see the day I would feel like this.... but I do!

I am completely powerless in this situation and completely unsupported by anyone in authority...they don't give a damn....why should I?

I don't ever recall feeling so angry, disillusioned or let down by before in my life, I truly believed in our legal system ...until now!

Fuck!....sorry but it's the only word that seems to sum up my anger right now.

0 Comments: