....this morning I finally hit the button and killed off DAB forever.
I had kinda harboured secret thoughts that I could somehow save it but I couldn't, it just wasn't meant to be and so, with a second or two's hesitation and some sentimentality going on, I did the deed and consigned it to the great website in the sky.
I'm still feeling a bit lost without it, it has been 'what I did' for almost a year but there's no use crying over spilt milk as they say. Thus it's onward and upward, something new is on it's way, afterall this isn't the demise of M&S or some such (thankyou 'S' and 'F' for helping me regain that perspective) so I'm busy beetling away on a new site which I hope to get up and running very soon.
Watch this space.....
Monday, 27 February 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 Comments:
sorry about your loss, however, hopefully as you say "onward and upward"!
(btw: your blogroll still has DAB listed)
Sorry to hear that! I really liked your designs, but as you say, its not the end ;-) I've been re-thinking my approach to blog design lately I have to admit - just not sure what to do as yet
Post a Comment