What is it with some individuals?
It seems that for some the only pleasure in life is causing trouble and making mischief. I do not talk of the Tilly kind of mischief here, madness and mayhem created in the wake of high spirits but of those, who for reason best known only to themselves, see fit to trample rough shod through the lives of others and blunder their 'sweet' way into places uninvited.
Those of us in the blogosphere welcome our readers happily, it is afterall the whole point, to have others read our thoughts and most of us, if we are honest are 'comment whores'....what we are not is game for all!
Certainly for myself I welcome heated discussion, I would never want for comments to only ever be in agreement with me, the whole idea for me is one of free speech and of listening to the opinions of others. This differs however from the half wits who persist in making inappropriate, rude and insulting comments to salve their own need for attention.
What motivates these people I wonder? Maybe it is merely the need for attention they feel they are missing in other areas of their lives, maybe they feel it is their 'five minutes of fame' in a strange way. Whatever the reason it confounds me. These are not people spamming comments, that is done automatically and whilst it may be annoying, at least it is not an individual with and axe to grind sat in front of a pc typing unpleasantness unendingly merely to cause offence.
Really, could you be bothered? I certainly couldn't and I doubt many of us could. Ok, so maybe one reads something that hits a nerve, maybe leave a comment to 'say your piece' but to keep on going back, time after time??
Hell, life's way too short!
Monday, 30 January 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment