Thursday, 8 December 2005

Upright at last

Well I have made it out of my bed though I can't promise you anything bright or witty, no change there then I hear you say.

Having made somewhat of an amusing 'faux pas' with my earlier use of the word 'hooter', (I was referring to my nose I hasten to add and I have to confess to not having heard it used in the manner suggested in my comments) the best I can do for a post today is this:

Tilly's idea of 'love' and one very patient, if somewhat exasperated, Ditto!

It started innocently enough as a cat cuddle......


...Until Tilly decided that whilst sitting on her, Ditto might also require a little 'wash'.....


....though really it was just an excuse to attack by means of stealth......not a paw did Ditto lay on her, though she may well have been excused in doing so under the circumstances!


(Clickable)

0 Comments: