Finally, after the majority of the day on the road, trundling much of the time somewhat tentatively through my much wished for snow (yes, we got it today of all days when I needed to make a 300 mile drive....that'll teach me) we have arrived home from our Christmas gathering. Ditto and Tilly have been 'reclaimed', I have a cup of much needed coffee in one hand, a cigarette in the other and then it's off to bed for me. Last night among the hilarity we only managed three hours sleep, tonight I'm hoping for closer to thirteen!
The day was not all bad, there was a very definite highlight, something that had been tentatively planned prior to the festivities but that we weren't sure would come to fruition ...in the event it did, but I'll leave that for tomorrow..........
Good night ;o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment