As I haven't done this for an age I thought I would give it a go again this week.
Appetizer
When was the last time you did something you would consider courteous, what was it, and who was it for?
Aren't we all supposed to try to be courteous all of the time? I can't recall anything specific unless you count the standard holding the door kinda thing.....maybe I'm just not courteous enough!
Salad
If you were to have a painting done of you alone, what would you want the background to be?
Can it just be black?
Soup
Describe your voice.
Quite deep for a small woman..... and loud!
Main Course
What is something you would like to do, but you're afraid of the risk(s)?
Get married
Dessert
What was the last television show you watched?
Jonathan Ross' chat show....a repeat late last night.
Friday, 2 December 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment