Monday, 28 November 2005

On the mend

Thankfully this morning Tilly seems to be back to her usual 'bag of frogs' state of physical health and behaviour. There have been one or two very minor limping episodes but nothing on the scale of the last two days and it ain't holding her back none!

As ever with me I'm not quite counting my chickens yet, pride always seems to pre-empt a fall in gemmak's-ville and I don't wish to tempt it, this time yesterday all seemed well but by evening things had gone pear shaped again.....but fingers crossed that this time her poorliness is gone for good.

We still don't know exactly what ailed her but as ever my good blog friend Magz came through in her inimitable amazing style and suggested a number of options that had previously not been considered, offered some solutions and treatment and hey presto, within a few hours Tilly was on the mend. Now I know there are skeptics out there, I am usually one of them but this lady really knows her stuff, she has a very special ability with all kinds of animals and never fails in my case to solve a cat health problem. Her approach may not always be main stream veterinary medicine, though she strongly advocates that as a first line of treatment but wrong she never is......I will always be amazed by her intuitive abilities with Poppy who she 'diagnosed' and helped keep happy for many months.

A big thank you to you Magz, from we two..... and one very small and currently extremely active kitten!

0 Comments: