Thursday, 13 October 2005

Sponsor me?


This coming Sunday the 16th of October is the day I have to muster my little legs into some semblence of activity and with two friends, one a blogger and the other a colleague and join many others to take part in an 8km sponsored walk to raise money for Cancer research UK's breast cancer appeal.

Details of where and when we will be making this small trek can be found here, if you happen to be local feel free to join us if you wish and if you can't or are just feeling generous, on my sidebar is a paypal donation button, all you need to do is click it to sponsor me.

For ease there will be no fiddling about with sponsorship per kilometer, it's all or nothing, if you wish to sponsor me and I make the whole walk you pay up, if I don't you don't.

Every penny/cent counts, we all know someone who has suffered this illness so please, if you have anything to spare hit the button!
It will remain there until a few days after the event and accepts all major credit cards etc. etc. Any charges incurred at this end for receipt of payment by credit card I will cover personally.

THANK YOU.

0 Comments: