Sunday, 9 October 2005

Not a day of note

Today was of no particular interest, it was spent at work, a very busy day but nothing more noteworthy to report than the fact that winter is most definitely on it's way, it has been particularly chilly and the autumn leaves are beginning to scatter themselves in the wind.

Ditto is miffed, wind is not her 'thing', she has started again her 'dancing on the doorstep' routine of previous winters, the constant process of howling pitifully to be let out and then dithering just over the threshold unendingly, deciding if the wind is just a little too scary....before turning tail and dashing back in, only to repeat the whole process a few minutes later. Like I have nothing else to do but keep getting up to open the door for her!

Aside from that zip, nothing, nada. PG has 'man flu', I am having to do my best impression of Florence Nightingale and we are still kitten-less........but on the upside I have the next three days off the day job, yayyy!

The best I can offer for your delectation today is this:


© No idea but not me.


Very poor show I know but hey.....give a girl a break when she's tired and dealing with man flu. ;o)

0 Comments: