Yes, you've seen her before a few days back, the Burmese we couldn't afford, only today, courtesy of someone's generosity and kindness we suddenly and out of the blue could!
The day we first met her we fell in love but having decided she was beyond our means we have spent the last few days trying to talk ourselves out of her, not very successfully I might add, most days I could be found looking at the photograph I had of her intermittently!
So, this morning, and it wasn't a very good one up until this point, things changed, the details I can't divulge, I have promised not to, but someone made it possible for her to be ours!! That person, knows who she is and again we would like to extend to her a big 'thank you' :o)
And that was it, no time was wasted, we collected her from her other 'mum' and bought her back to her new home.
Ditto is not a happy cat right now, as was to be expected poor soul but I'm sure with a little time and patience at least a truce will be called in a day or two, right now they are at opposite sides of the room playing 'who can stare the longest' and emitting the odd grumble here and there!
Finally we need a name, she 'kind of' has one, it's part of her registered pedigree name and it's kinda sticking right now but all suggestions are welcome :o)
So here she is....the kitten with no name:


And for anyone who really knows what their pedigrees she is not a straightforward Burmeses, she's an 'Asian Self', which as far as my understanding goes is basically Burmese but a bit different....I'm still confused, I just know she's a real sweetie and I love her already!!


2 Comments:
Quite the pretty kitty!
How nice of someone to help you out there.
Um, I have no name suggestions, I apparently have always named my cat the same exact name, so unless you want that one......
:)
Congratualations! I'm glad you finally found someone. She is cute :) And Ditto will probably come around sooner than later. An inital commotion is common, just make sure to feed Ditto first and when you come home, pet her first, too. She's trying to establish rank as the "alpha" and this assures her that you love her no less---not that you could, just cats sometimes think that way.
~joanna
Post a Comment