A big thank you to all of you who showed me such care and support yesterday in your comments and emails, knowing that so many people were thinking of Poppy yesterday and caring about her made a genuine difference and is greatly appreciated. I will, I promise, get to reply to each individually but for now I still can't quite face it.
Half of me this morning wants to talk about Poppy, the other half wants to try and not think about her, I have run the gamut of emotions, few of them nice, since yesterday afternoon, I thought I had long since prepared myself well for her demise, in the event it was another case of pride coming before a fall.
Suffice to say that most of the day dragged by in a blur, I have eyes like plumbs and one very small cat has left a very big gap both physically and emotionally in our lives.
I'll blog 'Poppy' when I can, there is so much I want to say about her but right now I can't.
This morning this flat feels very, very empty.............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment