Monday, 8 August 2005

The purrfect pillion!



.....aside from myself of course! ;o)

2 Comments:

Huttonian said...

I am not too much into cats because of the damage they do to our wild birds but I share your computer addiction and love of being absolutely east of nowhere. Apparently there are only three bloggers in the Borders (says Brit blog) a select if embattled group.

gemmak said...

I share your 'bird concern', I love the birds too but for obvious reasons have to be very careful how and where I feed them etc. Thankfully thus far both cats have only ensnared two birds between them....two too many but it could be worse.

There are certainly very few of us in the Borders. To the best of my knowledge there are two that never update and three who do. Myself, 'mum of 2 little angels and 'Welcome to my world', both of which can be found in my blogroll if you fancy a look :o)

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment.