Wednesday, 25 May 2005

Spoilt brat!

Today is one of those days, my mind seems to have beat a hasty retreat and hidden somewhere as yet unfound.

I have started a thousand tasks, well ok, maybe just four or five but none of them are completed, I can't seem to concentrate and I have the definite 'hump'!

Yeah, I accept I am behaving like a spoilt brat but the thought of six days straight at work beginning tomorrow is not filling me with joy.....and this morning who should turn up on my doorstep but the neighbour from hell and killer dog.

Thankfully she was accompanied by her friend who is visiting from Germany so killer dog could be dispatched elsewhere for a walk. Ditto went on immediate red alert as the mere whiff of him hit her small nose and scurried off under the bed looking slightly puzzled. I think she had kinda got used to not having to deal with him this last week and his sudden re-appearance on her doorstep was rather confusing.

So, this afternoon it looks as though I will be assisting in the final stages of removal, apparently she still has a few items here she left behind and there is the final cleaning jobs to be attended to.....oh silly me for thinking it was all done and dusted!

1 Comments:

Mrs Wann said...

I think 6 days straight at work would bring out the 'inner child' in all of us, there is nothing wrong with a little tantrum throwing every now and again. Stomp round the house, mess up your hair and throw a few cushions around!