It falls to me to be the bearer of bad news.
Some of you, probably many of you, may have tried accessing the blog of one of our number over the last day or two and found it 'disappeared'.
Unfortunately, for reasons beyond her control 'Scarlett', author of one of the best and most amusing blogs on the block has taken a sabbatical from the blogosphere. No longer will we be treated daily to her sharp wit and very individual take on life, she has gone, her pages are no more.
Be rest assured she is well, no dreadful trauma has befallen her she just has other areas of her life that require her attentions for now.
Scarlett, I for one will miss you girl, as I'm sure many others will, good luck in whatever life throws at you and take care.
Saturday, 21 May 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 Comments:
Lisa: It is sad, she will be missed, I don't think she got bored but who knows if she will start again. Fingers crossed tho.
Post a Comment