Eekkk, I've been tagged, in a virtual sense of course, by the inimitable Sque! I'm having a very intellectually challenged day so there is a distinct possibility that I have misunderstood what I am supposed to be doing but here goes anyways.....
Here are the Instructions:
What follows is a list of different occupations. You must select at least five of them. You may add more if you like to your list before you pass it on (after you select five of the items as it was passed to you). Of the five you selected, you are to finish each phrase with what you would do as a member of that profession. Then pass it on to three other bloggers.
If I could be a scientist...
If I could be a farmer...
If I could be a musician...
If I could be a doctor...
If I could be a painter...
If I could be a gardener...
If I could be a missionary...
If I could be a chef...
If I could be an architect...
If I could be a linguist...
If I could be a psychologist... I'd educate others to dispel the fears and taboos surrounding mental illness.
If I could be a librarian...
If I could be an athlete...
If I could be a lawyer... I'd represent for free those who have genuine need and no access to the legal system.
If I could be an innkeeper...
If I could be a professor...
If I could be a writer...
If I could be a backup dancer...
If I could be a llama-rider...
If I could be a bonnie pirate...
If I could be a midget stripper...
If I could be a proctologist... I would shove something rather large up the ass of Sque's ex!
If I could be a TV-Chat Show host...
If I could be an actor...
If I could be a judge...
If I could be a Jedi...
If I could be a mob boss...
If I could be a backup singer...
If I could be a CEO... I would employ all those individuals who industry won't usually give a chance.
If I could be a movie reviewer...
If I could be a mob boss...
If I could be a monkeys uncle...
If I could be a CSI...
If I could be a computer nerd... I'd be forever happy!
If I could be a Kindergarten teacher...
Ok.....so now it's my turn , Lisa, Sue and Mick consider yourselves tagged guys!
Thursday, 5 May 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 Comments:
What?
I've got to do something?
I've only just got over the thrill of the election and now I'm expected to think of some witty answers.The pressure.
Now that I'm tagged does that mean I have to wear a little gadget round my ankle and inform the authorities if I want to do anything.
Mick:
Yup.....recent excitement is no excuse, witty answers are obligatory....not that I came up with much in the way of wit!
Get to it man! :oP
Suitable responses may preclude you from sporting a tag!
Post a Comment