Friday, 13 May 2005

Friday's feast (47)

Appetizer
Whose intelligence do you find intimidating?
Anyone who I feel is way out of my league intellectually! Notice an impressive level of confidence there? heh.

Soup
Name something you've done that surprised yourself.
Moving to Scotland.

Salad
List 3 people whom you have only "met" online, but consider good friends.
Lisa
Maggie
Retroguy

Main Course
Where is the dirtiest place you've ever been?
The cinema in a town I once lived in (Hyde in Cheshire) probably makes the top spot.

Dessert
What is the best example of "perfection" that you can think of?
A flawless diamond.

1 Comments:

Melissa said...

Appetizer: I'm not intimidated by intelligence. I see it as an opportunity to learn. I like to pick people's brains.

Soup: I recently pierced my ears and I did it myself. (ouch!)

Salad: I'm too new at this to have made friends yet.

Main Course: I'm a nurse. Do you really want to know?

Dessert: Golden retriever puppies.