Friday, 6 May 2005

Friday's feast (46)

Appetizer
Name a store or restaurant you no longer visit because of a bad experience you had there.
'Dixons'....it is never anything but a bad experience!

Soup
If you could own any building in existence, which one would you want?
Swiss Re Tower (The Gherkin)....I love it but I have no idea what I would do with it!


'Gherkin'

Salad
What's your favorite commercial these days?
I don't watch them often enough to know any...sorry.

Main Course
When was the last time you felt guilty about spending money, and what was it you purchased?
I always feel guilty about spending money...I don't have any!

Dessert
Friday's Feast is going to be having it's First Birthday in 2 weeks. What should we do to celebrate?
Er....can I get back to you on that....I'm not sure how one 'does' champagne cocktails 'virtually'

2 Comments:

Melissa said...

Appetizer: Me, boycott a store? Never! I'm very forgiving. I like to shop too much.

Soup: Monticello (Thomas Jefferson's home). If I owned it, the tour guides would not be able to make me leave.

Salad: I like the commercial that shows William Shatner wearing red, high heeled sandals.

Main Course: I bought a DVD and I don't have a DVD player.

Dessert: Since we can't exchange gifts, how about if we each buy ourselves something to celebrate. Oh good, another excuse to shop! :)

gemmak said...

Melissa: Brilliant, I laughed so hard at the DVD thing and I love your last answer....I think that's deffinately a good plan! :o) heh.