Wednesday, 11 May 2005

The British obsession

We Brits are of course infamous for one thing, our obsession with the weather! That said I intend to uphold the tradition again here and now.

The last few days in this corner of Scotland we have been subjected to everything from bright clear sunshine accompanied by beautiful blue skies, to howling winds and hail. Temperatures have fluctuated from around 14 degrees in the day to only 2 degrees at night. Most days the cloud has cleared by late afternoon and the resultant nighttime clear skies whilst causing the chill allow for evening sunsets and cloud formations that are a sight to behold.

My little camera and I can't really do the sight suitable justice, there are times when I could be...um.... tempted, very expensively to get 'into' photography again but until such time as I win the lottery these will have to suffice!

(Clickable)

All aglow.


Orange ripple.


Heavenly rays

0 Comments: