Friday, 1 April 2005

Friday's feast (41)

Appetizer - Describe your week in one word.
Crap!

Soup - Tell about a funny practical joke that you've played on someone (or that was played on you!).
The words 'practical joke' and 'funny' don't rest easy in one sentence for me so I haven't played one and I don't recall one being played on me. They usually seem to result in 'a laugh' at someone else's expense. Sorry, is that boring?

Salad - Name someone you had a crush on when you were a kid.
Fantasy land ~ David Cassidy, yes really, sorry! Real world ~ a guy called Robert, he took me on a date at age 14, my world was complete..... and then broke my heart by taking my friend out almost immediately after! Hey, I was 14, we were star crossed lovers, marriage any day, the full bit! heh. I carried a torch for that guy for years and should he read this (God forbid) he would know who he is!

Main Course - If you were a member of royalty, what would your title be?
Er....Her royal highness??

Dessert - What colors are the clothes you are wearing today?
Grey and cream

0 Comments: