Amazing!
A few evenings ago, sat here as I am so frequently, I began surfing in an endeavor to find any other bloggers within the area of Scotland that I live. Believe me when I say that there are not many, in fact to be more specific I found just two. One was a long ago abandoned attempt with only one post but it was the the other that caught my eye.......it's owner was listed as in the very same vicinity as me.
This blog too seemed abandoned..... but me being me, I left a comment regardless and expected to hear no more. I was wrong. The very next day I received a reply, sadly the reply said that the blog was no longer active and it's author now blogged on a private access only url.
We mailed back and forth, and it transpired that we live very close to one another indeed, infact in the same small postal town. What was even more amazing is that we have the same name!! Well he of course has the male version for his first name but we both have exactly the same sir name.....how weird and how wow is that?? ......and what a small world.
Very kindly I have been given access to this guy's blog but as it is closed access, for his family and close friends you will understand why I can't give you an url.
The odd thing about this is that we have become so used now to having instant access to friends all over the world, that to find someone close by is now the more amazing!
Wednesday, 23 March 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment