
Jaydon & PG 30.03.05
Meet the new arrival, Jaydon, two days old, nicely un-wrinkled and extremely cuddly!
This afternoon we visited the proud parents and sister for the first time. I am amazed, as one who has never been through all this 'baby business' how cool 'Mum' is. Believe me, only a day after a reasonably difficult birth I would be 'convalescing' and in a state of complete disarray.......not this mum, nope, she is looking good, things are back to normal, the house is tidy, and the baby is contented. Barely a murmer did he utter.
PG was worryingly taken with this "wee man" and barely did I have him in my arms (after a little persuasion....well they are so small and seemingly breakable when one is unused to them) than he had snatched him away and was happily cooing in a corner at him.....and this is the guy who says he doesn't want kids! Hmmmmm.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment