Just a quick line or two. I couldn't resist the opportunity to sneak on here and have a little look! Lisa has I see, run true to form and posted some good stuff while I have been here in London having fun. The photo of Piccadilly Circus was taken from inside a bus and only on my phone, then mailed to her from the phone....I am amazed it ever arrived, let alone the fact that it bears some resemblance to the place. See, I told you Nokia are good!
We have had a hectic but much fun-filled time down here in the South, we have barely stopped to take a breath, have filled every moment and have had a great time with my parents. Sadly all that remains of our holiday now is one sleep, breakfast and then it's back on the road for the 400 miles home. We will stop en-route at my sisters to spend a few hours with her and my nieces in the midlands and then it's a late night drive up the A1 and over the border back into Scotland. The upside to the end of our visit is that the cats will be waiting for us, having been collected earlier in the day by a friend and deposited at home.
I hate the goodbye bit and I hate that the time here always goes by so fast but it's been a lovely few days.....I'll post more of the specifics when I get home but for now I have a massive cappuccino, with a very decadent a layer of Belgian chocolate flakes adorning the top, that requires my attention. My father having just slaved over the machine to produce it, I'm off to give it the deserved attention!
Catch you in Scotland soon..... and thank you Lisa, very much, for doing such a wonderful babysitting job! :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment