Wednesday, 2 March 2005

Just when you......

...take your eye off the ball, stop checking charts obsessively (who me?) and give up in the belief that you have had your fair share, what happens? It snows again!!

PG called me around midnight last night as he left work with the words " get your head out of the pc and look outside". Of course, being a dutiful wife-ette and rarely always doing as my man instructs I did just that....to find over an inch had fallen in perhaps only half an hour..... my 'happy blogger' status of the early evening was bolstered further! This morning it is still snowing intermittently but with high winds again it is blowing around too much to accumulate impressively, no matter, it feels like a bonus and it looks beautiful falling.

On the subject of snow (yet again I hear you groan) and happy incidents, I was treated a day or so ago to the pictures below, sent kindly to me by their photographer, a fellow blogger Bryan Torre of Moments of Adequacy. What struck me most was just how nice the blogging fraternity is. I'm sure Bryn won't mind me saying this but we barely know each other and yet, in his busy day he thought to take and send me these beautiful pictures. What a star.

(Click to enlarge)

Washington DC ~ snow


Washington DC

0 Comments: