I have to get out of this habit!
Of late I seem to have adopted the Mediterranean habit of taking a 'siesta' somewhere around about mid afternoon, at least I had until I began this working lark again and still have a tendency toward it on my days off. My excuse of course is that the body's natural sleep rhythm would dictate such a siesta if given its head, what the body's natural rhythm of course does not dictate is that one stays up and surfing the internet until 2 or 3am most mornings! That of course is the real reason I have adopted this strange pattern of sleep!
PG can happily go for 48 hours without sleep and apparently with no ill effect, though of course he rarely has cause to.....me? most nights I promise myself an earlier night but get engrossed in something and then don't crawl off to bed until stupid o'clock, unless I have work the following morning.
No matter I hear you say, I have no children, my odd sleeping habits affect no one but they do! I wake up, 'post' siesta, feeling like absolute crap. Maybe the body's natural sleep patterns in the UK are not supposed to include mid afternoon.
It has to stop, I must show some self discipline!
Tuesday, 15 February 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment